The 1S microbrushless whoop "BETAFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter" has arrived at my hand and will review it.
I was surprised to see whoop.
Because it was set in the same way as "Project MockingBirdV3" in the shipping state, it was in a state that can be enjoyed enough.
I believe a new era has arrived in Tinywhoop on 1S.
- Specs of Meteor65 Brushless Whoop
- BETAFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop "Unboxing"
- BETAFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Aircraft Check
- Check Your BetaFlight Settings
- Test flight
Review BETAFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop
Specs of Meteor65 Brushless Whoop
- Item: Meteor65 1S Brushless Whoop
- Weight: 22.84g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless Flight Controller V2.1
- Frame: Meteor65 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
- Motors: 0802 19500 / 22000KV Motors
- Props: 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- VTX& Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
- Flight time: 0802 19500KV motor version: 3:30min-4min
- Flight time: 0802 22000KV motor version: 1:30min-2min
BETAFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop "Unboxing"
From the outer box of the Meteor65 Brushless Whoop.
It arrived in a familiar box where the drone body is drawn.The package on the left side is a conversion connector.
I took out the contents of the box.
- Meteor65 (camera mount angle 35 degrees)
- 2 batteries
- Two BT2.0 to PH2.0 conversion connectors for charging
- One spare battery cable
- 20-degree camera mount
- BETAFPV Card
Connectors are items that are not included with the product and need to be purchased separately.In addition, please note that the attached battery comes with only one in the purchased product.
The battery of the BT2.0 connector.Compared to the PH2.0 connector, the construction of the connector part seems to be excellent.
Conversion connector and spare battery cable for charging.Both parts are cute in color.
BETAFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Aircraft Check
The canopy is a familiar part of BETAFPV, but the frame has been changed from Meteor 65 to a slightly softer material.
When I checked the frame, I felt that the parts were thin, so I thought it was a flight-oriented product.
A new type of pigtail (battery cable) was adopted.The product I purchased is the drone motor is "0802 22000kv".
The Flight Controller of the Meteor65 uses the cross type F4 1S Brushless Flight Controller V2.1.The receiver is onboard.
When the canopy is removed, the camera and VTX can be seen.
The camera was wire-connected with the M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX.
No problem because I like the wire connection type.
In addition, since the antenna of the receiver was wrapped around the camera in the canopy, those who are concerned about the radio wave strength to receive should be installed on the outside of the aircraft.
When I weighed the Meteor65 Brushless Whoop, it was very lightweight at 22.8g.
Check Your BetaFlight Settings
I was very surprised when I checked the BetaFlight settings.The reason is that it was set to be similar to "Project MockingBirdV3".
PID Angle Mode
PID Acro Mode
"Meteor65" was set to be able to fly happily even in the shipping state.
You can only fly after completing the connection to the transmitter.
I've tried a test flight, but as a 65mm whoop it's very fast and available for flight.In addition, it was very stable even if it rotated vertically.
I felt it was difficult to fly the Meteor65, but if racers and others were able to control this drone, they would be able to record a great time.
I also felt that it was excellent as a freestyle machine.
BETAFPV has brought attractive whoop to market.I would like to pay attention to BETAFPV's future activities.